Wednesday, December 26, 2018

All Bundled Up| Scrap Shotz December Kit


Hello!

Happy Boxing Day!

Rosie here to share my first project using the latest Scrap Shotz scrapbook kit. The kit features the lovely winter themed Carta Bella Let It Snow line.


I began this layout by inking the white card stock with MFT Snow Flurry stencil with Distress oxide inks in Salty Ocean and Chipped Sapphire. Various sizes of hexagons were die cut from  patterned papers, along with a couple of photos.


I also die cut one of the journal cards from the cut apart sheet. After arranging and adhering the die cuts pieces and photos, I cut the sticker border from the 12x12 sticker sheet and placed on the layout.

Then I added various stickers and chipboard, adhering some with foam adhesive to add dimension.

A few of the berry add-ons are tucked in behind the stickers and photo. For the final touch I glued the TH snowflake charms and embellished them with an enamel dot.

I will be back later this week with a closer look at the kit and more projects.

Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments: