Thursday, June 14, 2018

Scrap Shotz June Kit

Hello!

Rosie here to share a little look at the June kit starring the newest Wild Whisper Designs release, Lake Life.

Scrap Shotz is thrilled to get this new line a few weeks ahead of its release date and it does not disappoint!

This first photo has the photos, card stock, sequins and alphas you'll be receiving in the kit.


The patterns and colours in the paper are fabulous and if you haven't used Wild Whisper paper before you will be very impressed with the quality of the paper itself. The papers are double sided and you'll receive 2 sets of paper for a total of 12 pattered papers. As always, you'll also receive 8 sheets of matching card stock.


I love getting 2 sets of patterned paper, I'll be able to use both sides  in my projects if I choose :).




You'll also receive ephemera, flair buttons, half a card pack and handmade embellishments exclusive to Scrap Shotz.  Here's a little look at those:


There are a number of add ons to go with the kit, you can see them by clicking the link HERE.

I am going to leave you with a little peek at one of the projects I am working on with the kit:


I will be back later this week to share my first few projects :).



No comments: