Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Scrap Shotz June kit reveal - Wild Whisper design

Hi Friends Gloria here today to share June card kit project. This kit is really awsome and perfect for camping project. You can find this set at the Scrap Shotz Store!

Today I want to share three projects with June card kit
The first project I used a whirlpool card stock on base and used  Mysterious teal card stock, Lake life papers, some ephemera, flair button and Peacock Feathers Sequin Mix from Neat and Tangled.


For my first layout, I used a sketch from this month Scrap Shotz sketch challenge and I choose a photo to fit with the messages.


I overlapped Lake life papers and decorated the edge of the photo with flowers. 


I added 'my happy place' button, sequins and more embelishements.


This project based on the Laura's beautiful sketch for this month challenge.
For detail, please visit here.


The second project is a card using a sketch from Scrap Shotz June challenge too.


For create this card I, choose the message card and cut the Mysterious teal card stock so little bit bigger than the message card.


I cut the Lake Life papers to fit the size and adhere all the elements as shown a top-fold card using double-sided tape.


This project based on Laura's sketch too.


Today's my last project is Inside shadow box card.
This is cover of the card. This card looks normal but when you open it.


A shodow box pops up.
This is the inside the card.


For create this card first, I cut and folded the card with white card stock and then covered with Lake Life papers.


This inside shadow box is easy to make and looks three- dimensional. I made the canoes and paddles to look 3D.


I die cut a sunbeam card stock using dotted circle die and made a circle frame.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


No comments: