Monday, May 14, 2018

Product Reveal - Mama elephant

Hello everyone!

Gloria here, today I want to share with you my projects using Birthday Monkeys stamp , Dragon wishes stamp set from Mama elephant and Knock on Wood 6x6 inch petite paper pack from Lawn Fawn. These stamps were super popular at our last event so if you can't find them in the store, please email your request to order to sandy@scrapshotz.com.

First project is a layout based on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine May sketch.
Here is the sketch :



Here is my take on the sketch :

I started stamping the cute cat and monkey images on the watercolour paper using tattered rose Distress ink because of no-line coloring. I colored the stamped image with watercolours and fussy cut them.


I die cut the title using Knock on wood paper


The Dragon wishes set from Mama elephant has wonderful message stamps so I stamped some message using Memento tuxedo black ink.

My second project is a pop up box card.
Here is what I came up with :


To create this card First, I created the box. I Searched Box in a card template and scored all lines the cut some lines with white card stock. I used this tutorial for making box.


I cut the knock on wood papers for the card background.
I stamped the cute images on the white card stock , colored with Copic markers.


Added some dots with white gel pen on the cheeks. And added glossy accents for balloons.


Here is the last project today.
It is a random stamping background card.


Random stamping is one of my favourite technique. 
I randomly stamped the cute image on the white card stock using grey colour ink.


I stamped the Dragon wishes message stamp as shown by bending it with embossing ink, and white heat embossed it.


I used different height of adhesive foam dots.


I hope you enjoy the post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting!


No comments: