Friday, March 30, 2018

Hello Slider Card

Hello!

Rosie back to share a project using a variety of products. I've had this Lawn Fawn Magic Slider die in my stash for quite awhile so I thought I'd pull it out and give it a whirl 😊.


I'm using this die along with these new products from the store:

Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop die



I've also used the following Distress Oxides:





Now on to the card!


The slider portion is the smaller rectangle with the die cut frame from the paper pack. The slider pieces are all cut from the slider die as well as the gingham frame. I inked a piece of Neenah card stock with the 3 colors of Distress Oxide ink listed above. Once the piece was dry I cut it with the Lawn Fawn Quilted background die, trimmed it slightly and adhered to a standard A2 card base.

Let's take a look at the slider in "action":





 Here's a link to a great video by Lawn Fawn explaining how the slider goes together.

The flowers are die cut with the Tim Holtz Funky Flowers Dies from scrap pieces of card stock. There were adhered to the Distress Oxide inked backround. I used a word die cut rather than a stamp and once the slider window was glued closed I adhered Studio Katia sequins over the flower centres.

I hope you've enjoyed a closer look at this card, thanks for stopping by!



No comments: