Monday, September 4, 2017

September Kit Reveal Projects with Julia

I'm back with part 2 of my September Kit reveal for Scrap Shotz.
Yesterday it was all about mixed media and home decor. 

Today its all about cards - and for these cards I used some of the paper scraps I had leftover from my mixed media projects from yesterday.


The double-sided pattern paper from the Carta Bella Transatlantic Paper Line are very thick and make great card bases. They score beautifully. On this card I used s sentiment that I cut out of one of the sentiment papers. These are also perfect for pocket scrapbooking. I added some brads that come with kits before inking the edges and mounting on some bazzill cardstock. And you got it, this cardstock comes in the kit too! 

Here is  a look at the inside of the card  - 

Here is another card that I made specifically for a globetrotting couple who will be celebrating an anniversary very soon. As soon as I saw this quote I knew it would be perfect!

Here is a look inside the card - 


Be sure to go check out the Scrap Shotz blog tomorrow for lots more September Kit 
inspiration from the design team

No comments: