Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fabulous Find: Viva 3D Stampers Paint

Want to make a stunning one of a kind card for a special someone super quick??? Try using Viva 3D Stamp Paint.

Viva 3D Stamp Paint adds a vibrant sparkly look to your project. It is both smear- and water- proof. I used a make-up sponge to apply the paint and used an almost dry baby wipe to clean up.

To make the cards below, I heat embossed a background stamp to cardstock. After the heat set embossing powder cooled, I used a small amount of paint (about the size of a pea) and rubbed it over the embossing. The embossing resisted the paint and created the cool effect below. It is hard to see in the photos but there are no areas of light and dark on the card front; its my picture taking ability, or lack thereof.



To finish each of the cards, I added a "happy" from the Wplus9 Happy Trio die and an Elizabeth Craft butterfly die cut. 

Other ways I have used the Stampers Paint? Well, I have coloured wood veneers, flowers and die cuts. I have also used it as an accent in my art journal. 

Have you tried the Viva 3D Stampers Paint? I'd love to hear what you have used it for! I am still experimenting with it!

No comments: