Friday, September 14, 2012

The Meaning of Scrapbooking To Me

From time to time I look at my finished layouts and think, "What does scrapbooking mean to me?" Really, what does it mean to me? I have a cozy scrappy area that is well stocked with scrappy goodness; enough scrappy tools to put a permenant smile on my face and enough adhesive to scrap for the rest of the year. But I wonder...what does scrapbooking really mean to me?

Well, scrapbooking to me has opened my eyes to my life and lives around me. Some weeks I am heads down busy and forget to enjoy everything around me. The layout below puts a smile on my face and reminds me that scrapbooking has made me smile and appreciate the everyday...always!


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Fancy Pants (pattern paper, chipboard accents, rub ons); Marvy (circle punch); Marvy (square punch); Queen & Co (pearls); stitching

So what does scrapbooking mean to you???


No comments: