Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back to School

September means back to school for most of us. At my house, the first week was a mish mash of nerves, excitement and deciding what to wear! :-) Take the time to document not just the first day of school but the first week or two of school. In years to come, you will be so glad you did.

Here is a layout of my youngest on her first day of Kindergarten - I am honestly not sure who cried more, me or her!


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Basic Grey (pattern paper, alphas); Kaisercraft (chipboard school accents); EK Success (border punch); WRMK (chomper); Queen & Co (pearls)

What back to school memories do you have to share? I would love to hear about them.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Lovely lo V! I had such a warm fuzzy feeling watching my 13 yr.old ride his bike to school now that he's going to the neighborhood school. Reminds me of my school years :)