Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Scrapping with Scraps!

I love manufacturer collection packs! It is such a challenge to select my favorite papers so I usually just purchase everything :-) Now the other challenge is what to do with the scraps when I am finished with the main portions of the collection pack?

Well, the answer is to create another layout of course, challenging myself to use the scraps! Below is a layout inspired by a sketch from Valerie Salmon of Got Sketch and features the Echo Park collection pack.


Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Echo Park (pattern paper, die cut stickers); Spellbinders (circle dies); American Crafts (alphas); Maya Road (chipboard butterflies); Tattered Angels (glimmer mist); Kaisercraft (large butterfly); Queen & Co (pearls)

Below is a closeup of the bubble border...


Are you inspired by this layout? Please let me know!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

I love that bubble border! Great layout and idea for using up scraps!

Ruby said...

Love this layout. Great ideas.

Jamie V said...

Love these great photos V...and those circles!!!