Supplies: BasicGrey (die cut pattern paper, patern papers, die cuts, linen accents, dimensional accents, alphas); Queen & Co (pearls); Prima (alphas); EK Success (square punch); Tim Holtz (mini attacher); Little Yellow Bicycle (dimensional butterfly)
Here is a close-up of the accent cluster! It is very easy to create!
Directions to create an accent cluster:
- Choose 4-6 coordinating accents of varying sizes and shapes.
- Layer each accent on top of each other such that pieces of each accent is visible.
- Try to vary the amount that each accent appears visible to add interest.
- As well, try inking the edges of some or add some gems and pearls for extra visual interest.
- Attach using glue dots of my personal favorite, the Tim Holtz Mini Attacher.