Friday, February 11, 2011

Fabulous Friday - Inspired By


Good morning Everyone! It's a fabulous Fabulous Friday, don't you think? Today we have an Inspired by challenge from the lovely Laurel.
  
Hi there, Laurel here.  I was browsing the Anthropologie website one day when I saw this pretty apron. 



It made me think of the October Afternoon Modern Homemaker paper so I decided to make a card for my mom.  I used both the Modern Homemaker and the Fly A Kite papers on this.  This could be a 'just because' card, a thank you card or even a birthday card. 
 

I would love to see how this apron inspires you.

Thank you Laurel!

4 comments:

lynn said...

adorable, laurel!

Rosie said...

So sweet, great take on the inspiration piece!

RubyM said...

This is really cute.

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking