Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fabulous Find - Glue Gloss

Today I have a Fabulous Find for you! Have you heard or tried Clearsnap's newest product, Glue Gloss?? Well, you are in for a treat. Here is a picture of this amazing product.


Firstly, isn't the packaging just SO darn cute??? It looks like mascara! Even the applicator inside the hot pink tube bears resemblance to the mascara wand!

I am a bit of an adhesive fanatic so when I found this I honestly jumped for joy! Glue Gloss is fantastic for the small jobs like adhering beads, ribbon, glitter and sequins. Or what about those errant alphas that decide to pop up??? Glue Gloss is perfect for that! What I love the most about Glue Gloss is that I can adhere my ribbon securely with this liquid glue and the glue will not bleed through the ribbon.

A word of wisdow to share...Glue Gloss is not meant for the big jobs like adhering a large piece of pattern paper to your layout. This is not a heavy duty glue; it is for the small and light jobs. It may take a couple of strokes for you get a feel for how much glue you will need. It dries very quickly so work fast!

Below are a few examples of where I have used my Glue Gloss.



To add a bit more glitter to the tips of my Heidi Swapp flower, I dabbed on some Glue Gloss and dipped my flower petals into some ultra fine glitter.



The glitter on this butterfly was adhered using Glue Gloss. I have since made more of these butterflies and swiped Glue Gloss on the edge of its wings and then dipped it into glitter. I so love the results!

For the price, this adhesive is an excellent value!

Have you tried it? Please share your feedback with me!

3 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Ohhh I have not tried it but thanks for the info.. I might have to just add this to an order...

Stephanie said...

I'll have to add it to my next order!

Rosie said...

Oooh, that packaging is darling!! I'm off to check the store for it!