It is time once again to start our search for a couple of new designers to join our SSZ team! This is an amazing Design Team to be a part of, as you know the kits are second to none and Sandy is generous and fair to a fault! I can tell you that our package is one of the best in the industry - we want you to be happy!!
So, what you've all been waiting for, the details, of course!!!
We are looking for 2 dynamic, creative and enthusiastic new Design Team members!!! If you love being a part of a thriving online community and designing with the best kits in Canada, then this is the call for you!!
If selected as one of our new Design Team members, you will receive:
•A full SSZ monthly kit – if you’re not familiar with our kits, have a look! They are jam packed, current and complete!
•25% discount on all other store purchases, to be shipped free of charge with your kit!
•$15 retail store credit every month, to be spent how you wish!
•Your photo and bio on our Design Team page!
What do we ask of you? Here you go!
- A six month term, with possibility to be renewed for an additional six months beginning March 15, 2010 with a review at 3 months.
- Exclusive to Scrap Shotz (US and manufacturer sites are fine, but we ask that Scrap Shotz be the only online site in Canada that you design for)
- Minimum of 4 - 6 projects created every month with the monthly kit, to be uploaded on the last day of the month. 2 of these projects must be layouts.
- Kit insert projects monthly as per designated theme and sketch (these are included as part of your reveal)
- Post an additional 2 projects of your choice in the gallery every month (these do not have to be projects created specifically for SSZ)
- Challenge and accompanying project posted on the blog once per month as per rotating schedule
- Share a personal design tip or "secret" once every six months as per rotating schedule
- Full participation in online crops 3/year
- Monthly challenge with accompanying layout
- Ability to work, at times, under very tight deadlines, as we often have very short turnaround times with our kits
- Daily message board and gallery participation. This is quite possibly the most important factor in this call! We cannot stress this enough. We have a great online community and our members are of the utmost importance to us, so this is huge. This will be discussed in further detail with our successful applicants!
If you think this call sounds like you and you’re not familiar with our online community, then please join us for awhile and get to know us, let’s make sure you’re a good fit for us and we’re a good fit for you! We'd like to see a minimum of 50 meaningful posts before the DT Call closes in order to be eligible. If you are already a current member of our online community, make yourself visible, we’re watching!
We will begin accepting applications on Wednesday, February 10th. The deadline for Design Team applications is Sunday, February 28th at midnight EST. You will receive a confirmation email within 2 days of receiving your application.
Please email 3 pieces of your best work (please keep files to under 200KB each) to firstname.lastname@example.org . These don’t have to be new, just your best stuff!), a short resume if you have one, a bit about you, a link to your blog and/or an online gallery and let us know why you think you would be a great addition to the Scrap Shotz Team!
Lastly, please include one creative idea that you would be happy to implement should you be chosen, to help generate member particpation at Scrap Shotz.
New Design Team Members will be selected and contacted by March 10th, 2010 and announced on the board on March 15th. New members will be making their Scrap Shotz Design Team debut on April 1, 2010 with the kit reveal!
One last personal note: As you can imagine, we receive dozens and dozens of applications for our calls. So when applying, please understand that we are considering many factors when selecting our new designers, including but not limited to scrapbooking style, geographic location, and experience. Our goal is simply to put together a great team with a variety of assets, personalities, and styles. Applications will be kept on file for future DT positions.
*Due to some of the very tight deadlines we work with with our kits, Canadian Talent only at this point please*
Please consider applying! It’s a wonderful online community to be a part of and we look forward to seeing what you have to offer!!
Please email any questions to email@example.com or post here!
Good luck everyone!!!