Thursday, October 30, 2008

Guess Who Got Boo'ed Today!!!

Me! Yes, me!

Have you ever been boo'ed?

It is the cutest gesture at Halloween. Basically, someone leaves you a Halloween themed gift basket at your door anonymously and you return the favour to two other people in anonymity as well. I am eager to find out who left my gift basket because it was a scrapper's dream come true! In addition to the black, orange, green and flourescent yellow cardstock. yummy chocolate treats, a somewhat garish orange and black pompom garland and some jack-o-lantern candles, my basket contained the following goodies:





Halloween is a frightfully fun time of the year for the young and old. Yes, I do dip into the Halloween treats; how can I not? They are sitting oh so cute in my pumpkin bowl chanting, "Eat me, Eat me" and well, I do! Take a look at this unbelievably cute candy caddy from the current issue of Scrapbooks etc.; isn't it darling? These can be made in 30 minutes or less and wouldn't they put a smile on your little goblins face at lunch time? (These are decorated take out containers! Use your scraps and little bits of ribbon and voila! an instant hit!)


If you are looking for a unique way to package your treats, why don't you give Amber's quick make an take a whirl? It is so cute and so fast and will set you apart from all your neighbours.

What about pictures from this fun day? I don't know about you but my photos are either blurry or dark and I am just plain unhappy with them! This year, I am going to stage a bit of a photo shoot before my trick or treaters go off trick or treating. And to make it fun, I have invited a few of my girls' friends over for the shoot...before it gets dark! (Yes, a bribe or two may find their way into their hands and mine!)

I wish you all a Happy Halloween! Enjoy the day and stay safe!

1 comment:

Jess said...

We got boo'd last year! It was so much fun making the gifts for others and sneaking them onto their doorsteps! Fabulous project ideas too! Thanks for sharing!