Friday, August 30, 2024

49 and Market - Summer Layouts with the Willow Collection

 Hello! I have been back in the scrapbook room now that the summer baseball season has come to a close! I've been using the 49 and Market Willow collection. I'm a big fan of anything green so this was right up my alley!



The greens in this line are perfect for photos taken in the great outdoors. These fishing photos were mounted and popped up on some ephemera layers. The title was created from one of the Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Chipboard Titles. My friend Stacy was doing a demo at the Edmonton Creative Scrapbook Carnival, and challenged me to use it on a layout. This was a perfect place to put it. She did a bit of stamping on it and colored it with distress ink before adding a couple of layers of embossing powder. It's big and bold and I love it!


When we were fishing in Northern Saskatchewan in 2020, this beautiful moth was in our cabin. I had not scrapbooked these photos yet, and this paper was the perfect excuse to get them into the album! I cut out the outer border so that I could use the inside to mount the photos. I like to stretch my patterned paper this way, and you know it's going to be a perfect match. 

Lastly, I created cards, using the ephemera, frames and sentiments from Pinkfresh Studios Foiled Sentiment Pack and from Memory Box Foiled circles. I embellished with pieces from the 49 and Market Laser Cut Elements. These are so perfectly cut out!


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will check out this great line at Scrapshotz. Links above will take you to the Scrapshotz online store!



No comments: