Monday, February 27, 2023

January Kit- Simple Stories Vintage Winter Woods Layouts!

Hello friends! Karla back today with 2 layouts and a pocket page created with the January Kit featuring Simple Stories Simple Vintage Winter Woods. We no longer have month to month subscriptions, but there will continue to be kits for purchase as they become available. The Winter Woods Collection is so beautiful, and can also be purchased piece by piece in the shop!! 

I found some photos of my daughter playing in the backyard 10 years ago! It's amazing how quick the time flies!! The winter theme of this collection was of course perfect to document her adventures on this day!

I used pretty papers from the kit and used the frame to add one of the photos to. I layered stickers, chipboard and ephemera to make clusters around the page. 


The foam sticker sheet is perfect for titles and I cut some of the cut apart journaling pieces down to create tags for the top right corner. I used the February Creative Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge to inspire this layout.


I added in the Winter Woods Basic Paper Pack and the Sticker Book and some twine from my stash. 


I love the journaling cut apart page! I wrote in some journaling and added some stickers.


For the pocket page, I had a few left over photos from this day that I felt would fit nicely together in a pocket page. 

I stencilled some pretty snowflakes on the Basics Paper with the Winter Woods Stencil using Distress Oxide Ink and added the pretty chipboard banner and word.

One of the cut apart 4x6 cards was perfect to add to a pocket as I didn't need much more in the way of journaling for this page. I embellished with some stickers to finish it off!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the January Kit and/or the Winter Woods Collection in the shop, and have a wonderful week ahead!!

No comments: