Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Photoplay "Crafting With My Gnomies"

Hello! I am pleased to be sharing projects created with the Photoplay "Crafting With My Gnomies" by Becky Moore. Often at crop events, I get so busy that I forget to take photos, but knowing that I have such an awesome line to scrapbook these photos will likely inspire me to take more.

The photos on these layouts are from the Calgary Crop & Create in April 2019.The first layout features a mix of the patterned papers layered in the center of the page. It has some popped up stickers and cut apart cards in 4x6 and 3x4. 


I stamped and colored a gnome from the cute stamp set and fussy cut him out to pop up, too.

The second layout is fun, using a lot of stickers, most of them popped up. I matted the patterned paper in the center to give it some separation from the background pattern. I used American Craft foam Thickers for my title.

 

I used Lustre Polish with the Hearts stencil to create the background for this card. Stickers and ephemera were popped up decorate it and convey the sentiments. It will be perfect to send to a crafty friend!

This photo is from 2016's Crop & Create and I am happy to finally get it on to a page! This collection is bright, beautiful and I love the black in the patterns. I matted my background paper with both black and white cardstock. I also matted the striped paper banner with black. 

I used my name tag from the event as an accent and stamped and colored a gnome in the colors of the paper. The title was stamped and die cut from a Scrapbook and Cards Today set.

The card on the left below was created with scraps of patterned paper and a bit of twine. I love that sweet gnome. The card on the right showcases the Handmade with Love stencil. Distress Oxides were used on this great stencil and I popped up some ephemera and a sticker to finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: