Monday, September 21, 2020

Cocoa Vanilla Daydream Layouts

Carolyn here hoping everyone had a wonderful summer! I have 2 layouts today using the September Kit. This kit is A-MA-ZING! The kit is the Cocoa Vanilla Daydream Collection. It has lots of soft colours and some unique embellishments. Let's get started.

My first layout features the Daisy Days paper. I framed it with two other papers and used the wreath within a wreath to add interest. Let me tell you, cutting out those pictures so they all fit and were showing everyone's faces was tricky. I used a circle cutter to cut a circle on a scrap piece of paper that fit the inside of the wreath. I laid the pictures over top of the circle and taped them to it. Then I used the negative piece of paper overtop to double check that I wouldn't cut off someone's head. Once they were set, I turned my pictures over and cut around the circle that was holding them all together. 

I love the variety of hand written titles in this kit. 

My last addition was to use some Glue Dots to pop up some of the flower embellishments which are in the ephemera pack.

My second layout uses the Sweet Serenity paper as the base. I wanted to get all 5 pictures on the page to tell the adventure of Little Bear. 


I used the cardstock in the kit behind the photos and some ephemera with Glue Dots.


The kit also includes these cute alpha stickers by Pinkfresh Studio. Perfect for a sub title. I finished the layout with one of the flair buttons

I'll be back next week with some more inspiration. I can't wait to see what everyone makes with their kit. Have a great day.










No comments: