Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Carta Bella, Home Again - Mini Album Flip Through


Hello, hello! Brande here very excited to show you a flip through of the mini-album I am making with the Scrap Shotz October Kit - which features loads of pretty products from the Carta Bella, Home Again collection and some Jen Hadfield wood veneer goodies too! 

I have a whole bunch of black and white photos of my dad and his siblings when they were young and my grandparent's wedding and holidays that I have been waiting for the perfect collection to scrapbook. When the October kit showed up I found my collection. The Carta Bella collection, both in sentiment and colour palette, were instant ’heritage’ album inspiration! These photos are finally finding their mini-album home! 

Here is a quick flip through of my album:




If you can believe it, I still have loads of products from the Kit left to play with. I will make this album one of those go-to "easy projects" on the edge of my scrappy desk. I like having an "easy project" on the go for when I don’t have much time or my creative juices are running low - with how amazing this collection is to create with and how easy it is to scrap black and white photos, this one fits the "easy project" criteria all the way. 

Here are a few photos of my most favourite pages that are not in the page protectors - my lights when filming or photographing at night give an awful glare, these ones are glare-free for you. Check out the flip-through video above to see all the page protector and photo flip layouts too! 





The album I used for this project is a Simple Stories, SN@P 6x8 album available from Scrap Shotz. You can find the albums in a variety of colours in the Albums / Refills / Magazines section. 

Feels so amazing to get this project going - I cannot wait to show the family! 

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! 


No comments: