Monday, November 12, 2018

Product Reveal

Hello everyone!

Gloria here today, I happy to share four projects with so adorable stamp and die sets.
These stamp sets and die set are really awesome!
Today my technique is watercolouring background. Watercolouring is my favourite technique it is very easy and useful. I used Kuretake watercolours for these cards.

Here is my first project.


For my first card, I created a snowy night background with blue and purple watercolours and die cut using a snowflake die from warm and cozy die set. And added some snows with white gel pen. I stamped the Santa and puppy on a white card stock using Puppy kisses for Santa stamp and coloured with Copic markers, fussy cut them with my Cutter Bee scissors and adhere on the watercoloured panel with double-sided foam tape.

Here is my second project.


I created warm coloured background and added a frost white ink all over the panel. I die cut a mitten set using warm and cozy die set and adhere them on the coloured panel with double sided foam tape. 

Here is my third project.


For this card, I try to express auroras in the winter sky. I watercoloured the night scene with purple , blue and light green and stamped sled of Santa and trees using Here comes Santa stamp set. I stamped on a white card stock using Eskimo Kisses stamp set and colored with Copic markers. The 'Here comes Santa stamp set' are makes perfect Christmas background.

Here is my last project today.


I love making my own pattern with stamp set and How are ewe stamp set are perfect for making my own pattern.  For create this card, I stamped the images from How are ewe stamp set randomly onto watercolour paper panel in pigment black, colored the background using a paintbrush, and added some shiny sequins.

I hope you enjoy the post today.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy crafting! 

No comments: