Monday, October 29, 2018

Kaisercraft First Noel and Sizzix Stars Layout and Video

Hello friends! It's Karla back today with more fun projects using Kaisercraft First Noel Collection and the Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Die Swirling Stars - both new products in the Scrap Shotz Store! These fun supplies are going to be awesome for your Christmas crafting! If you missed the post where I share a video closeup of all these products, along with a layout and three cards, click HERE.

Today, I'm sharing this sweet Christmas layout of my daughter's Kindergarten nativity pageant where she played Mary. I thought this paper was just perfect with the three wisemen printed directly on the background! I'm using the October Sketchy Challenge from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine, and you can see the process I used in the video below.


There are so many fun elements to layer in this collection- papers, stickers and diecuts!! I added a border sticker from the 12x12 Sticker Sheet across the top of my photos and then layered a 3x4 card from the cut apart sheet with leafy stickers from the Sticker Booklet and sweet bird diecuts from the Ephemera Pack.



The Swirling Star dies are so fun to use, just as you would sequins or enamel dots - simply glue them on wherever you like! The sticker booklet has lovely sentiment stickers - I layered one directly on the photo on the left and one under the photo on the right. I wrote my journaling directly on the page, using the grid pattern as a guide.


Here's a look at the process video where you can see exactly how I created this layout-


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz store to check out the Kaisercraft First Noel Collection and the Sizzix Tim Holtz Thinlets Die Swirling Stars, and don't forget you can always browse what's new HERE. Have a fantastic, crafty week ahead!


No comments: