Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Scrap Shotz September Kit - Prima Santorini Layouts and Video!

Hi friends! Karla back today with two layouts using the beautiful Scrap Shotz September Scrapbook Kit featuring the Prima Santorini collection. This is an amazing collection of crafty goodies that is perfect for scrapping your summer memories, those beautiful vacation photos, and so much more! Be sure to check out the full Reveal Post with video HERE if you haven't yet seen everything in the full collection 💙 I'm using this sweet kit to scrapbook one of our family's vacations and have loved including all the fantastic elements on my pages. Be sure to scroll down where you'll find the link to the process video created to show you how to make this page, and an extra bonus layout with closeups!


I'm using the September Sketchy Challenge from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine  to create the first layout. I combined the beautiful Pink Fresh Studio puffy letter stickers from the kit and the Vacation chipboard sticker along with the 'documented' sticker to create a title layered over my photo.


The 12x12 patterned paper with the strips was perfect to layer across the page along with the add-on washi tape, the camera from the ephemera pack, a chipboard sticker heart and one of the gorgeous flowers from the kit.


I cut one of the branding strips that had a sentiment and layered it to create the sentiment without having it spread across the page completely. I really love all the cool chipboard stickers in this kit! How cute are these little van and butterfly stickers?!! 


The sweet tickets are great to add a little journaling to or just to tuck under your photos and ephemera.


Here's a look at the Process Video where you can see exactly how I created this page.


I just love this collection, and I couldn't stop at just one layout!! Here's a look at the second page I created using inspiration from one of Nicole Nowosad's layouts at BPC. I had smaller photos of our drive through the mountains that I wanted to include on the layout and by layering them and staggering the layers you don't notice as much that they are not all the same size. 


There are so many amazing journaling cards and cut apart 3x4 cards in this kit! I cut the 'journey' sentiment from one of the cut apart 12x12 papers with a stitched circle die and layered more of those amazing Pink Fresh Studio letter stickers to create a title for this page. 


The cards were also perfect to layer my photos on, edged with some awesome Distress Oxide Inks.


I love the acrylic ephemera pieces in the diecut package! I tucked one under the chipboard sticker here and even tucked a little 'my travels' sticker from the sticker sheet. This kit has so many elements perfect for layering.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Store to get your gorgeous September kit and all the amazing add-ons available!! Wishing you a very happy, very crafty week ahead 😘


No comments: