Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November Kit Reveal

Hello everyone! It's Julia on the blog today & I am happy to reveal the 
This months kits has lots of fabulous goodies from the Amber Moon Collection from
Frank Garcia & Prima Marketing.

This month the design team is using this page sketch from Stuck?! Sketches

Here is my first layout -



For my 2nd layout I took the sketch and rotated it once to get a different look.



This months kit and add-on's are beautiful and work well for colour and black & white photos.
Watch for more inspiration in the coming days from Virginia, Sylvie and Katelyn using November's Kit.
I'll be back soon with a mixed media canvas project using this kit too.




Products Used:

Distress Inks: Walnut Stain; Ground Espresso





2 comments:

Cathy - CMP Designs said...

Love your layouts! Great idea to flip the layout for a completely different look.😊

Rosie said...

I love your layouts and am drooling over all those great embellishments!