Saturday, June 28, 2014

Fabulous Fundamental: Stamping with Gelatos

Since receiving my gelatos (which I might add comes in a starter pack but this value pack is utterly AMAZING) I have been watching videos on the various gelatos techniques. I am completely sold on the product!!!

One of the techniques that I have been enjoying is stamping with gelatos. The water colour look on a dry brushed typography piece of pattern paper is stunning. Stamping with gelatos was much easier than I expected to be honest. All you need to do is colour directly on your stamp with the gelato. Just before stamping, lightly mist the gelato covered stamp and then stamp. If you desire a more watery effect, mist with a heavier hand.

An example of stamping with gelatos is below.



Supplies:  Cardstock (Bazzill); pattern paper (Scrap Shotz monthly kit); twine (Hemptique); leather label (Making Memories); sentiment (Elizabeth Craft Designs); stamp (Bo Bunny); gelatos (Faber-Castell); chalk (Versa-magic)

What have you created with your gelatos?

No comments: