Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fabulous Find: Sizzix Frame-lits


Have you seen these amazing Frame-lit dies by Sizzix???

You may have seen some Christmas cards I made using the die. The centrepiece varies in shapes like squares, a full circle or even an oval. What makes the Frame-lits SO awesome is with one set of dies you create the cardstock background that is pre-scored AND then you use the remaining dies to cut the coordinating pattern paper pieces with a consistent 0.25" border. It even comes with dies to die cut the accent pieces on the swivel pieces. What used to take me hours and hours to cut, assemble and accent now literally takes me minutes to make.


What I have done here is turned the Frame-lit die on its side, using the mountain and valley folds. On the swivel pieces, I put my sentiment "I *heart* U" - below is a front view.


Here is a top view of the card - there is lots of room to write your thoughts to your special someone too.


I hope you will agree with me that the Frame-lit dies are wonderful versatile and easy to use.


No comments: