Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fabulous Fundamental: What...Blurry Photos??? !!!

Aaack! Blurry photos! But they are the only photos I have of the event...what do you do? Well scrap them of course...ok, so it wasn't really that simple for me. Yes I spent quite a bit of time trying to find any picture that I had of my daughter's birthday that was not blurry at the restaurant but no such luck. That left scrapping the photos I had or go without!

Here is the resulting layout...and you know what? I'm so glad I decided to scrap my blurry photos!


Supplies:  Pink Paislee/Collage Press (pattern paper, die cut accents, purple gem); Prima (alphas, teal gems); Claudine Helmut (acrylic paint); Fancy Pants (chipboard hearts); BoBunny (medallion); Stampin' Up (notebook punch); American Crafts (pen for journaling); House of 3 (journal card)

And because I included some private journalling, it was written on a notecard by House of 3 and tucked into the back of the top layer.

The next time you are debating if you should scrap blurry photos, think of me and take a leap of faith in scrapping those blurry photos - you will be happy you did! I know I sure was!

P.S. I also wanted to mention my sincere love to Pink Paislee/Collage Press for the fabulous assortment of die cuts and accents that are coordinate with their collection packs - gosh, they make my heart sing because everything coordinates and can be layered easily together!


No comments: