Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fabulous Finds in the Store



Oh me oh my...what do I see in the store that has caught my eye?

Well, I am loving the American Crafts Zazz glitter glue...and that is big for me as I rarely use stickles or the like but I am loving the glitter. Oh and the colours are dynamite too!


I absolutely can't resist the Studio Calico wood veneers.  There are oodles of shapes in each package and they are so darn cute! The wood veneers also take on colour well from mists or ink pads or markers...and don't let me forget about stamping on them. Yes I am in serious love with these!





Now I can't talk about wonderful new products without mentioning WRMK Envelope Punch Board. I am so excited to use this new tool but from everything I have read and seen, this board is easy to use and can create beautiful products. Watch for a blog post soon about the Envelope Punch Board.

What are your favorite products?

No comments: