Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's the Little Things...

Our hope at Scrap Shotz is that 2013 is turning into a wonderful year for everyone. With CHA Winter just around the corner, we are excitedly waiting for all the new goodies to appear. Several manufacturers have created products with Project Life in mind, the brain child of Becky Higgins. There are several Scrap Shotz members who are Project Lifers. I am excited to announce that Rosie Neustaedter will be sharing her Project Life album here on the Scrap Shotz blog - I can hardly wait Rosie!

As an amateur photographer, I encourage you all to open your field of vision to the little seemingly inconsequential acts in your life for those are the memories which add such depth to our scrapbook pages and of course Project Life! Below is an impromptu photo shoot I had of my 2 impish daughters. We happen to be sitting at a cafe with a large east facing window offering beautiful lighting...I whipped out my DSLR to capture the girls being silly...in our house, I call it a "Bugaboo Moment!"

Supplies:  Bazzill cardstock; Making Memories (pattern paper, sequins, die cuts); American Crafts (alphas); Prima (pearls); ribbon (source unknown); Kaisercraft (nylon butterfly); Authentique (mini alphas); stitching

Are you tackling Project Life this year? I would love to know.

No comments: