Monday, December 10, 2012

December Daily with Rosie Neustaedter: Days 1 - 5

We are so fortunate to have Rosie Neustaedter sharing her delightful December Daily with us this month.

Rosie shares her philosophy on her December Daily...

"The album and foundation pages are Simple Stories. I have used bits and pieces from my stash, products from Studio Calico, Echo Park, Little Yellow Bicycle, October Afternoon to embellish the completed pages. I keep all the items in a large ziplock bag and Iris container so I don't have to search through my stash to find the Christmas items. At the end of the day I upload my photos for the day on my computer and then print one photo. 

If I know I do not have a photo for the day I will have set aside a piece of memorabilia or choose a topic to journal about for the day. If I have time that evening I will attach the photo to the page and embellish otherwise I do it first thing the next day and then photograph the completed day.

If you do not print at home you can save your photo(s) for the day in a folder marked "December Daily 2012" and then send to print all at once.

What helps me keep up is not stressing about creating a perfect page, I am focusing on preserving the memory not producing a creative masterpiece and that attitude really takes the pressure off."









Thank you Rosie - we look forward to seeing the rest of your December Daily!

If any of you loyal readers wish to share your December Daily with me, please let me know. I look forward to showcasing your work too!