Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fabulous Find: Authentique Celebrate

One of my newest favorite manufacturers is Authentique.  For me, they have hit a home run with every release.

The layout below uses the Celebrate line. The line features interesting patterns and textures such as the wood grain (yum!) as well as vivid colours. Don't be intimidated by the colour palette - yes it is vivid but oh so versatile. My layout documents my daughter's track meet - it is perfect for sporting events! But it is also perfect for birthdays, school outings and vacations.


Supplies:  Authentique (pattern paper); Close to my Heart (cardstock); Cosmo Cricket (alphas); Heidi Swapp (number); Hemptique (twine on number and layout)

Please share your Authentique Celebrate projects - I think you will agree that this line is simply fabulous!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Authentique is one of my absolute faves! I actually just pulled their new lines for July out of the box. Can't wait to put them up in my store- they just keep pulling off hit after hit!
Love what you did with this page and the line!

Rosie said...

I love this line! I've only made one layout with my stash cause I'm hoarding it ;)