Monday, November 7, 2011

Simply Smashing - Part 2

Welcome to my second post on the uber popular Smash Books! What I so love about Smash Books is you can tailor it to your own personal needs and anything goes!

Let me show you a peak of Lorraine' stunning book! Let me start with the first page - I love love love that Lorraine created a "dedication." Fabulous idea...which I have to lift!


Adorable pictures complemented by various stickers and hand written notes - fab!



A personal favorite of mine are the notepads made specifically for the Smash books. There are oodles of different themed notebooks and Scrap Shotz has several of them!




The washi tape is the perfect complement to attach the pieces of memorabilia to the pages.




Lorraine - your smash book is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

How is YOUR Smash book coming along? I'd love to know!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Love all the writing in your smash book Lorraine!! Your book is great!!!r