Thursday, May 5, 2011

Scrap Shotz May 2011 Reveal

Have you seen the luscious May 2011 Scrap Shotz monthly kit yet??? It is a stunner! Also a stunner is the work of our uber talented Creative Team. It was hard to pick a favorite from each designer but here are my best efforts...

From Lorraine, don't you absolutely adore the purple with these gorgeous Grandparent photos??? I know I do!



From Laura, I adore this fantastic Mother's Day card! The colours are sweet and fresh and well, amazing!



From Wendy, just look at this gorgeous card!!!! The kit stamp image is beautifully coloured.



From Jennifer, I adore this beautiful Mother's Day card. The fresh greens are breathtaking.



From Melissa, check out these fantastic gift bags!!! The bag itself is a gift!



From Gail, doesn't this layout just melt your heart? Double joy!


Thanks for joining me in drooling over the May 2011 Reveal!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Gorgeous work by everyone. A wonderful reveal.