Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fabulous Find - Echo Park

Are you like me??? Smitten with Echo Park??? I have literally bought every single line that they have released and loved every morsel of it! Scrap Shotz is also a retailer for Echo Park - yippee yahoo!!!!! AND Scrap Shotz also had an Echo Park kit - that is how much we love love love all things Echo Park!!!

Here are some of my projects with Echo Park. 99% of the items on my layouts below are Echo Park products - I love love love purchasing their kits and having everything a girl could want to create layouts on different subjects and moods; don't you?



From the Scrap Shotz kit...loving the BoBunny accents...




What are you favorites??? Can you hook me up to your Echo Park projects???

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Awesome job, V! You rocked the Echo Park!