Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fabulous Find - Fancy Pants Pocket Refills

Have you seen these little gems???


I love these photo Pockets! They are perfect for all those extra photos I have that I will not be scrapping. An added bonus is that they fit 4x6 photos so there is no need for me to trim my photos. Additionally I can easily add some details of the photo event by journaling on a 4x6 piece or cardstock and inserting into the pocket.

Here is what I have done...


I also wanted to share that for my December Daily (which is not quite finished) and my Week in the Life (which isn't quite finished either!) projects, I used these photo pockets. I trimmed a row off one of the sheets and folded back another.

Have you tried them? What do YOU think?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I've used a similar product and love them. Such a great idea!