Monday, May 11, 2020

Family Night Scrapbooking Layouts

Hello friends! Karla here today with a couple fun layouts using the timely and super cute Family Night collection from Carta Bella. We have definitely been doing more family game nights since the quarantine began, and I'm having fun scrapbooking our family nights!


There are so many fun ephemera pieces in both the Family Night Ephemera Frames and Tags pack as well as the Ephemera Icons! I used some Distress Oxide Inks in coordinating colours to sponge the edges of my patterned paper from the 12x12 Collection Pack and layered them on, using foam tape in various areas.


I cut one of the tags from the ephemera pack and placed the top above the Family Night cut apart 3x4 card from the Collection Pack and the the bottom below before adding my journaling . I used a Grid Ruler to be sure all my paper pieces were straight since this was such a linear layout. I honestly couldn't live without this ruler!!


Lastly, I added stickers from the 12x12 Sticker Sheet that is included with the Collection Pack and popped on some Enamel Dots from my stash. I am totally loving the resurgence of enamel dots with the pop of colour and dimension they add!


On the second layout I'm again using all the elements from the Family Night collection, but I used a greenish blue cardstock background and chose papers to match that. I love that the Family Night papers have so many primary colours that seem to be in so many board games!


I used the banner stickers from the 12x12 Sticker Sheet, adding some hemp twine behind them and popping them up on foam tape. Just because you're using stickers doesn't mean you can't add dimension!


The Family Time title is from the Sticker Sheet as well and I clustered a few more elements from both Ephemera packs along with some fun enamel dots! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the Family Night collection in the shop, and you can find what's NEW in the Scrap Shotz Store here!! Have an amazing week friends!


1 comment:

serena said...

fantastic Layouts! love them both!