Friday, May 8, 2020

All the Layouts, Farmhouse Market

Today instead of sharing a technique or design idea, I thought I would just take a moment to share some of the layouts I created with our April 2020 Scrapbook Kit which features the Carta Bella, Farmhouse Market!

In my last post, I shared a double page layout - today lets show you some single page layouts...

First up, a very very very simple layout - I literally matted 3 photos in white cardstock, tucked some fussy cut florals and a few of the amazing brads from the kit and voila! This collection is so pretty it takes so little to make each page beautiful! Honestly, except for the floral fussy cutting time (which took a couple of Parks & Rec episodes), this layout took less than 30 mins. 


Second in line and still on the 'scrapbook my wedding' kick, I used the amazing black and white plaid background (my second most favourite in the kit) to scrapbook this artistic photo of our wedding rings strung on some of our garland decor. I love how busy the background pattern is but yet it's such a simple layout too.


Next up, I cut up the filing drawer pattern paper into strips and used them to create a layered jumble of the filing cabinets, chipboard and stickers along the right and the left edge. I like how busy it is but also with all the white space in the middle there is still a place for the eye to rest. Add a photo of me and my very good friend and a few more embellishments and this one was ready for the 'done' pile.


Finally, a scrapbook session is never complete until there is a photo of our land shark, fur beast Jerk Russell Terror puppy has been documented. Do not let her cuteness fool you! For this one, I created a watercolour background on white paper with paint from my stash, cut a few thin circles from the matching cardstock in the kit and then used those to anchor my photo and various embellishments! 



|That's me folks! Have you created with your kit? We would love to see. Tag @scrapshotz or #scrapshotz on social media so we can check them out! 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW i love how you used the KIT and showed how versatile the product from the same collection by using it for different photos and events!!!!! the LOS are beautiful! Just love all of them!

Can you include a sketch with your kits for get start inspiration for those who would love and appreciate it?!