Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Another Family Night Scrapbook Layout and Video

Hello friends! Karla back today with another layout using the fabulous Family Night collection from Carta Bella. If you missed the last two layouts featuring this collection, be sure to check them out HERE! Today, I'm using some fun pics from a trip we took to Menchies, which is a local frozen yogurt shop. I just loved the paper with all the food icons from the 12x12 Collection Pack, and when I saw these photos I knew they had to go together!


I combined a fun piece from the Ephemera Icons pack with a chipboard ice cream sticker from my stash and added some pretty pastel Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story Enamel Dots from the March Scrap Shotz Kit Club. I used this sketch from Pinterest as inspiration! 


I layered the Frames & Tags ephemera with one of the cut apart journaling cards, edged with Distress Oxide Ink, and wrote my journaling on top - lining it up first with my Grid Ruler. 


Here's a look at the Process Video where you can see just how it all came together! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the Family Night collection in the shop, and you can find what's NEW in the Scrap Shotz Store here!! Have an amazing week friends!




No comments: