Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Scrap Shotz April Kit: Pt.2

Hi!

Rosie back again, with a few more projects using the April Farmhouse Market kit, the kit itself is sold out now but I've linked to the Single Kit purchase option above!

I'm going to start out with a couple of cards:

{click directly on the photo for the best view}


Slimline cards measure 8 1/2" x 3 1/2", are designed to fit inside a #10 business size envelope and require no additional postage. 

I created a couple here and love how they turned out.


I die cut the pink patterned paper with the Tim Holtz Alterations Courtyard die and then embellished with kit chipboard, "sentiment" cut from the kit paper and then added some shine with Pretty Pink Posh Confetti.


I cut a strip from the tags patterned paper and then layered a tag chipboard piece over the centre tag. The tag holes are embellished with Studio Katia Tiny Iridescent Bubbles.

I think this next project is my most favourite made with the kit.


This came together very quickly and the colours were perfect for that pink plush bunny ;).
I chose 6 different patterns, I'm sure at least 2 are the "b" side but I don't remember which is which, lol.


I tore the papers creating a white "border" and then layered them over each other. The photo is matted  first on white card stock and then patterned paper from the kit.


I then scattered kit brads, chipboard and PPP confetti to embellish the layout.

Thanks for stopping in! 

I'll be back later this month with one more post and I have not yet used up all the kit! 
Stay tuned for all the posts from the team!

Happy Crafting!



No comments: