Sunday, May 3, 2020

Scrap Shotz April Kit: Farmhouse Market Pt.1

Hello!

Rosie here, to share some of my kit projects created with the April Scrapbook kit featuring Carta Bella's Farmhouse Market.

{Click on each photo to see the details close up}


This layout is based on the April Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketch:

I die cut these flowers with the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die, an oldie but goodie :)


I layered the die cuts and finished them up with a kit brad after adding some dimension with a flower shaping tool.


The title is a combination of a chipboard work and kit Thickers.

I created a second Mother's Day layout also inspired by the sketch above.


Again, I used the die cut florals and added a sticker, a couple of chipboard pieces and a few of the die cuts from the kit ephemera.


I embellished the centre of this flower with one of the kit brads.



 There are lots of great patterns in this kit and I had a lot fun combining them on some cards:


I really love the plaids and ginghams in this kit and it was fun mixing them together. Honestly I was at a bit of a loss at how to use the farmhouse sticker as I don't live on a farm...lol. I just approached it as an embellishment and I like the end result.



I've got a bunch more projects to share so I'll be back in bit with those :)

Thanks so much for looking and Happy Crafting!





No comments: