Monday, April 13, 2020

March 2020 Kit Club Layouts!! Plus a Video and Updates

Hello! Karla back today with two pretty layouts using the gorgeous March 2020 Scrapbook Kit that features Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story collection! There are so many fun things you're going to do with this kit!! It's perfect for spring and summer- oh those lovely colours! I couldn't stop at just one layout today, so I'm sharing two - and even created a process video of one of them for you 💗 First off we have a scrapbook page of my husband and I a few years ago on a date night. How nice to remember these things right now when our lives are so different. I'm definitely going to appreciate date nights in the future - but for now I'm loving having time to scrapbook these special photos.


I used some of the beautiful Puffy Phrase Stickers from the Kit as my title and layered on some Add-On Floral Ephemera pieces, popping some up with foam tape. 


I found these pretty diecut cutfiles in the Pinkfresh Studio Fan Group! The albums have all the available files free to download and there is lots of inspiration, as well as challenges in their group! I even used this week's Sketch Challenge to base my layout on. I cut the pieces out with colours of cardstock that were included in the kit and even used papers from the kit to back those lovely florals! 


I tucked in pieces of the Diecut Ephemera from the kit and added this tag from the Add-On Cardstock Tags, where I did my journaling. If you're a Kit Club Member you get dibs on all the awesome Add-On goodies!! I tucked in a few of the neat enamel dots from this kit to finish it off.


For my second layout (you can find the process video below) I decided to use the  Creative Scrapbooker Magazine April Sketchy Challenge to start off with. I just love starting with a sketch and this one was perfect to use four 3x4 photos from our trip to Butterfield Acres Farm in Calgary a few years ago. Plus, seriously, the colours in the photos were awesome with this collection, lol! Don't you love when that happens?!! 


I matted the pictures on cardstock from the kit and then customized the Add-On Floral Ephemera with Tim Holtz NEW Distress Embossing Glazes. You can see how easy it is to do this in the video below. I love the translucent quality of the glazes - perfect for this technique!


There are so many awesome pieces in the Ephemera Pack from the kit - I added lots of sentiments and little pieces to embellish the photos.


The Puffy Phrase Stickers in the Kit are so lovely and I used them for my title. You even get little puffy hearts in this pack!! Yay! They worked perfect side by side with the Enamel Dots to finish off the layout.


Here's a look at the process I used to create this layout and add colour to these fun Floral Ephemera Add-Ons with Tim Holtz NEW Distress Embossing Glazes 😍 You can find the Video HERE or watch below!



Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the shop to grab the March 2020 Kit before it's gone. 

** ALSO - HAVE YOU HEARD - We just started a new Scrap Shotz Paper Crafting Group on Facebook, and we'd love to see you over there! There's going to be some fun stuff happening next month ;) 
** I'm going LIVE on the Scrap Shotz' Facebook Page at 1 pm MST on Tuesdays to share fun new things in the shop, tips and techniques! Mark your calendars!
** You can also find out about fun things happening and crafty savings on the Facebook Page! Click  HERE to get the info on this week's Monday Sale!

I'll be back in a couple days with even more inspiration. I hope you all have a safe, happy and very crafty week!


No comments: