Friday, April 17, 2020

Building Up Pattern Paper Design

The Noteworthy, Pinkfresh Studio I am playing with this month from Scrap Shotz continues to bring my joy! 

There are many, many things to love about Pinkfresh Studio collections - but one of my favourites is their pattern paper. The patterns are the perfect foundation to build on! I like to add elements to the pattern to give even more texture to the already great design! 


For this page, I added small strips of paper and some word phrases to the highlighted phrases to bring in more of the navy and pink from the collection into the layout: 





For this page, I added some acrylic paint splatters and some sticker elements to play on what is probably meant to be a cut-apart paper but I liked it as a background:






I love how they turned out! Are you playing with the Noteworthy Collection from the shop? We would love to see - tag us! 


No comments: