Thursday, April 16, 2020

Hello Farm Girls Double Page Layout Using The March Kit Club

Hello! Karla back today with a double page layout using the March 2020 Kit featuring the absolutely gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio My Favorite Story collection and the April sketch from the SCT 365-2020 Layout Online Class. Each month there is a new double page sketch to create with and I love the way it inspires me to coordinate patterned papers! 


For these pages I'm continuing on with the cute farm pictures I used on one of the layouts from Monday with the adorable chicks HERE. I printed these photos as 3x4's, using the Project Life app to get two pictures per 4x6 photo, and love that I was able to get lots on these pages! I actually took the back of the chick layout and added my layers and photos directly to it! The paper was just too cute to waste ;) I cut one of the rainbows from a piece of 12x12 paper from the Kit and added it to my background for a fun touch!


I used a tag from the Add-On Cardstock Tags package and used the Phrases Puffy Stickers and coordinating Alphas from the Kit to create a title. There are lots of fun ways to add embellishments with the Ephemera Pack and Enamel Dots from the Kit, and I added some pretty florals from the Add-On Floral Ephemera Pack. Don't forget, Kit Club members always get to choose their add-on's first so it's a lovely perk!


The colours in the My Favorite Story collection are so bright and sunny - I just felt happy working with these papers and photos!! I added some of the Ephemera and Phrase Puffy Stickers directly on top of my photos. It was so fun to get these cute pics scrapped!


I added one more cluster of embellishments at the bottom left of the page with some Floral Ephemera Add-Ons, Phrase Puffy Stickers, Ephemera and Enamel Dots! I am so excited to get these photos scrapped and into my album!!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the March 2020 Kit and all the beautiful Add-On's in the Shop and find details about becoming a Kit Club Member HERE! You'll always find monthly inspiration here on the blog for using your gorgeous kits. Have an amazing day friends, and stay safe!!


No comments: