Monday, March 9, 2020

Prima Capri Collection - Scrapbooking and Cards

Hello friends! Karla back today with 3 beautiful projects to inspire you using the gorgeous Prima Capri Collection, designed by Frank Garcia! If you missed the walk through video and closeups post, be sure to check that out HERE, and now you can check out all this lovely product in action.  First up, I have a pretty scrapbook layout using the March Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge as inspiration. I love the pretty florals in this collection, and even though they first remind me of spring or summer, I've actually used Fall photos in this layout, and I love the way it turned out!


I matted two 3x4 photos with some coordinating cardstock from my stash and tucked in lovely elements from the collection, clustering some of the images from the Ephemera Pack along with a beautiful puffy sticker butterfly from the Puffy Stickers Pack!


The Wood Stickers are equally beautiful and add a wonderful texture to the page. I added the Prima Say It In Crystals gems to the page for added bling! They match all the elements beautifully and add an iridescent shine. 


I cut up some of the cut apart pages from the Prima Capri 12x12 Papers and created one more cluster on my page. I used the post card cut apart for my journaling and added a navy flower to match the matting and other pops of blue on the page from the Mulberry Paper Flowers Pack


I just loved the way the florals and images worked together on the layout so much that I wanted to create a couple cards using all these fun supplies too - and I added some tiny rainbow embellishments from the new Dress My Craft rainbow jar. (Watch for this to show up in the store soon!!) I decided to turn these cards into birthday cards using the fantastic NEW Stamping Village Collaborative Birthday Stamp Set! Be sure to check out that lovely set if you haven't seen it - it's a collaboration between many of the industries top stamp companies, and supports an awesome cause!


I used some dies from my stash to cut out various elements of the papers and then added all those fun embellishments from the collection - wood and puffy stickers, flowers, ephemera and gems! I used the Dare 2B Artzy image for a fun celebratory sentiment on this card!


Here I stamped the Gina K sentiment from the set with Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and used some foam tape to add even more dimension. These cards are ready to send out for a special friend's birthday now!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Store to check out the Prima Capri Collection and the Stamping Village Collaborative Birthday Stamp Set, and of course have a wonderful, crafty week ahead!


No comments: