Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy Family Day Layout with Prima Capri & a Video

Hello friends! Karla here today with a pretty double page layout using the gorgeous Prima Capri Collection. The colours and images in this collection are so lovely, and I thought some photos from Family Day this year would look beautiful with them! We visited the Devonian Gardens downtown Calgary, which is an indoor garden, and is absolutely beautiful. 


I put together a video to show you how I put together the first page of this layout-


I decided to use a sketch from the March SCT 365 - 2020 Online Class to create this double page layout. I grabbed some teal bazzill cardstock from my stash and added it as accent colour, matting my photos and using some of the same colours from embellishments and papers in the collection. 


The Prima Flowers, Ephemera, Wood and Puffy Stickers and Gems are all so pretty!


I cut apart one of the 12x12 sheets to use a Postcard as an area to journal.


I even diecut butterflies with some of the floral paper with my Cricut to embellish my page further.


By adding layers of the Ephemera, using foam tape, and adding the paper flower and gems I added lots of texture & dimension.


The wood stickers are so cool and have such a great effect on the page! Of course, I love how the papers all work together so well and layer wonderfully.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to head over to the Scrap Shotz Store to check out the Prima Capri Collection. I hope in light of recent events you're all staying safe and healthy and I wish you all a crafty week đź’–


No comments: