Thursday, February 22, 2018

Love

Hey Scrap Shotz Fans!

 I'm excited to share with you a project featuring Prima Marketing's Amelia Rose Paper Collection. You can buy this collection as a kit from the store and it comes full of patterned paper, stickers, ephemera, flowers, journaling notecards and washi tape. Note, this is not part of our regular kit program. 

I've been trying to scrapbook some of the professional photos we had done on our Alaska cruise and I came across this one and knew the Amelia Rose collection would compliment the photo perfectly. 


On the bottom right hand side of my layout, I started by fussy cutting the postcard out from one of the journaling notecards. Once the postcard was adhered to my layout, I added a ticket stub, a butterfly and a variety of pink, black and cream flowers.


After all the elements were adhered, I added in three of the rhinestone stickers in areas that needed a little sparkle.


In the bottom left hand corner of the photo, I've layered a variety of the pink, cream and black roses. In amongst the flowers I've added in a key, heart and butterfly all from the ephemera. Of course the bottom corner wasn't complete without adding some more rhinestones for some added sparkle. 


To the right of the flowers, I layered in the love ticket and hearts also found in the ephemera package. 


In the top right hand corner of the photo, I decided to go light with the flowers and just add a few. I also layered in another butterfly from the ephemera package and a couple of the rhinestones.


The top left corner was a bit bare, so I added in one of the tickets, making sure that the numbers were showing.


Down the left hand side of the photo, I layered in one of the journaling notecards and another ticket.


Here's the finished layout with all the elements.


Scrap Shotz Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Roses 

Make sure to stop by the blog on a regular basis as the Design Team has a lot more inspiration to share with you.

Thanks for joining me today!












No comments: