Friday, February 23, 2018

Graphic 45 Sun Kissed Collection

Hi there!

The Graphic 45 Sun Kissed collection is so beautiful!!  The minute I saw the papers, I knew exactly which photos I would scrap.  This is not a two page layout, but companion pages.


I started with by fussy cutting the flower arrangement from the Sun Kissed paper.  Using some Nuvo Crystal Glaze, I added clear dimension to the "Sun Kissed" and some of the flowers. The photos were mounted on some of the coordinating 4x6 journaling cards.  
To give the cardstock some texture, I splattered the background with some Faded Jeans Distress Oxide  mixed with some water.  Then I inked the edges of the page with some Versamark and then sprinkled the edges with the new Baked Texture embossing powder from Emerald Creek in Deep Sea.
This embossing powder leaves a lovely distressed embossing.  I can see lots of uses for this product in the future!
I finished the layout with some wood veneer shapes from Kaisercraft and some Nuvo Drops in Midnight Blue.

My next page is pretty simple.  Just lots of layering, more fussy cutting and wood veneer shapes.  Once again, I used the journaling cards as photo mats.  The journaling is tucked into one of the photos on a tag that I cut from a journaling card.

The title is from some older Simple Stories alphas and the "Botanical Beach" was cut using my Silhouette and the Pacifico font.

I loved working with this collection and already have a few more ideas for scrapping the rest of my photos from this trip.

Be sure to check out the store for all the supplies!

Thanks for looking!
Sylvie

No comments: