Sunday, February 25, 2018

All Good Things in Scrap Shotz February 2018 Monthly Kit

The February 2018 Scrap Shotz kit features the fabulous AND Canadian Vicki Boutin's paper line, All Good Things. The paper patterns are fresh, innovative and versatile. These papers inspired me to create, create, create!

Check out the diverse layouts I created with this paper line.

This photo was taken just days after we moved into our new home. We had a chance to put our hand prints into the wet concrete and make our new house a home. This background is created by fussy cut patterns overlaid onto one of the pattern papers. I added black Nuvo drops to the flower centres and between the flowers.




My second layout was created with pieces from several pieces of the paper line - I just could not decide which papers to use and decided to use them all. The butterflies were fussy cut from another pattern paper and added for dimension.




I love the versatility of this paper line and how it inspires me to create! I hope I have inspired you to create too!


No comments: