Monday, January 16, 2023

49 & Market Layouts with the Plum Grove Collection!

Hello friends! Karla here today with a double page layout using the December Kit featuring the beautiful 49 & Market Plum Grove Collection! You can either grab the Kit in the shop or you can pick up the Plum Grove Collection piece by piece. The Kit includes the full collection paper pack, full ephemera pack, full chipboard word set, and 1/3 of the tag package and 2 sheets of the rub on package, plus 6 matching cardstock!


This collection has a bit of a fall vibe, but can be used for so many occasions! Since my anniversary is in September I thought this would be a wonderful kit to use with these photos! For my first layout I cut two of the papers and layered them together to make a 12x12 page, using the branding strips as decorative elements at the top and middle of the page.


I used lots of the elements from the kit to create layers and an area for my journaling, including adding the beautiful rub-ons! 


I cut the pretty floral elements from the cut apart page included in the 12x12 papers and added a photo to the pretty frame from the ephemera pack.


For the second page I again combined two papers, this time with a vertical attachment. 


I matted the photos and created little clusters of elements, using my tiny attacher stapler to connect some of the items.


The ephemera and chipboard words are awesome to create fun titles and I felt like Happy Life fit perfectly! I added a couple tickets to the top and some chipboard hearts!


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you're playing with this kit or collection, we would love to see what you're making in the Scrap Shotz Papercrafting Facebook Group! I'll be back on Wednesday with another peek at more you can do with this kit, so be sure to check back!!








No comments: