Thursday, January 26, 2023

49 and Market - Plum Grove Layouts

 Hello everyone! I have a couple of layouts from the 49 and Market Plum Grove collection. This line is absolutely stunning. I have said it's almost too pretty to cut, but I've gone and done it! (A little, at least!)

This layout was quick to put together, using a few of the laser cuts, die cuts, tags and die cut words. The laser cuts are gorgeous and the cutting is very precise and doesn't leave a white border that you get with the normal die cuts. 

This is a totally different color pallette from the same line. I dug out the greens for this June layout. Again, the laser cut branches are an awesome embellishment. Check out the fine branches on the bottom left. They would have been impossible to cut out like that! I used black Thickers from my stash for the title and as well as the Doodlebug Alphabet Soup Alphas in Limeade. There are so many colors of these letters and you get a lot of them in a package. I used some chipboard, phrase die cuts and tickets as well as a postcard for my journaling. Looking now at the finished product, I'm pretty happy with the balance and texture interest in this layout, documenting a special day for a special girl! 

My apologies for the crooked photo. I can hardly wait for longer days so that I can get better photos to share! Lol!  

Make sure you check out the 49 and Market lines in the store. There are more coming every week!  I'm sure you're going to see a lot more cards, layouts and projects made with these gorgeous elements. Share yours in the Scrapshotz Paper Crafting group - we would love to see them!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: